Job title: Senior Studio Engineer - Automotive
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Hourly rate: Excellent (DOE)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior Studio Engineer to develop automotive technology that will meet the demands of tomorrow's global markets. Modular development and advanced virtual engineering will enable our client to deliver world-class technology to their brand.
- Create surface models with a high quality from Alias or similar design based CAD tool sketches oral instruction from Designer or measurement data.
- Models are often made in an early stage with multiple variants therefore it is especially important to be able to quickly present suggestions based on the Designers wishes
- Is able to evaluate and understand reflections and modify the surfaces so that the reflections follow the design intention.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Good understanding of packing and other technical requirements and is able to work these into the design model.
- Good knowledge of rendering techniques surface textures and colours in order to be able to present realistic renderings with a high quality.
- Has documented experience and knowledge from similar tasks.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446156.