Job title: Senior/Structural Design Engineer
Location: Uttoxeter, Staffordshire
Industry: Off Highway - Attachments
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior / Structural Design Engineer to join one of the world's top manufacturers of construction equipment.
Our client requires someone with strong engineering skills to help to grow and evolve the attachments range, develop innovative designs of new products and maintain the highest possible level of reliability. The successful candidate will join a highly focused, passionate expanding team with future opportunities.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- You should have a strong engineering background and an Engineering Degree or equivalent experience.
- Have extensive proven experience as a lead engineer in product engineering design, operating in 3D CAD environment (preferable ANSYS / Unigraphics NX).
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a previous success, a high level of commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm as well as a sense of urgency and ownership of projects
- Proven working knowledge of mobile equipment design and development practice.
- Knowledge of PLM / Teamcenter would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of failure investigation and root cause analysis - 8D. DFMEA
- Skilled in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- The ability to communicate clearly, interfacing with other members of the team including Indian Design Centre, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Service and Marketing is a pre-requisite.
- Travel on business may be required periodically
Please contact James Tilley for details.