Our client, a leading manufacturer of aerospace equipment and systems is seeking a Senior Stress Engineer to provide analytical expertise in structural and occupant injury simulation.
The Senior Stress Engineer will work closely with other part of the business such as design, certification and production to ensure products are lightweight, durable and safe.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Stress Engineer:
- Preparing, reviewing and approving stress and structural documentation for submission to customer and regulatory approval
- Reviewing an approving drawing and designs for stress
- Liaising with external suppliers, customers. air-framers and regulatory bodies as required
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement of department processes and manuals
Key Skills and Experience required for the Senior Stress Engineer:
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical/Aerospace/Structural Engineering
- Experience of working in industry or research work at an educational institution
- Experience of preparing, running and post-processing advanced Finite Element Methods
- Knowledge of aerospace specifications desirable
We anticipate that demand for this role will be high, so please apply today, or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.