Jonathan Lee Recruitment are recruiting Asset Management Consultants for one of the UK’s leading strategic infrastructure engineering consultancies. Based at our client’s head office in Holborn, Greater London, we are seeking degree qualified Asset Management Performance Specialists, Asset Managers (Operational and Strategic) and Asset Management Information Managers to work in partnership with some of the world’s largest asset owners including National Grid, Heathrow Airport, Network Rail, Severn Trent Water, Birmingham Airport and many more.
Senior Strategic Consultant – Asset Management (Infrastructure):
What you’ll be doing:
- Using business intelligence from asset data to build relationships with clients, enabling them to realise the true value of their asset portfolio
- Applying your business management expertise in asset management and strategy for large organisations
- Presenting asset information systems and processes that create a lifecycle cost view of asset portfolios to lead and implement large Asset Management strategies and plans
- Help clients through Asset Management transformation programmes
- Interpreting data and creating company-wide reports for change management, financial KPIs/outputs (including risks and opportunities)
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Most importantly, you understand how to interpret asset data and information that will support best Asset Management practices through practical application and process ownership
- Proven ability to balance financial and technical demands as part of project management
- Understanding of asset performance requirements and analysis techniques used for service level assurance
- Valuable experience in planning and implementing change programmes in large Asset Management projects
- Understanding and evidence of effective team management across all organisational levels
- Adaptability and discernment to apply skills in unfamiliar business areas and create solutions
We are seeking individuals that hold either an engineering, scientific, economic or another industry related university degree. Candidates that are members of the Institute of Asset Management (IAM) or have obtained an IAM Certificate or Diploma would also be viewed advantageously. IAM ISO55001 accreditations and similar industry standards will be familiar with you as well as working with large infrastructure organisations.
In return our client can offer a competitive salary package of between £40k to £55k dependent on experience and benefits to include life assurance, pension and 24 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays. This rapidly growing organisation also has excellent career opportunities with twice yearly performance reviews offering the opportunity for fast-track salary progression and promotions. Our client likes to take a people-centric approach and works with their employees to understand individual needs, ensuring a work/life balance is available.
If you would like to discuss this Senior Strategic Consultant – Asset Management (Infrastructure) role and our client in more detail then please call 01384 446165 and ask for Les Hines or send an email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.