- Sector: Electronics & embedded
- Function: Embedded Systems & Electronics
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 14 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60297
Vehicle Network Architect – Midlands based / Hybrid - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
Our client is an OEM that specialises in a range of luxury vehicles. The successful candidate will be joining the electrical and product engineering department to support both prototype and production vehicle programmes at various stages of development including feasibility studies, design, integration and testing. The successful candidate will be developing and releasing vehicle network architecture including low voltage as well as high voltage modules for complex vehicle systems.
The responsibilities of the Vehicle Network Architect will include:
- Producing automotive network architecture designs for automotive communication systems for the entire vehicle.
- Design an initial communication matrix from an understanding of functional requirements and network constraints.
- Developing ECU signal configurations for automotive networks such as LIN, CAN, FlexRay, and Ethernet
- A working knowledge of WiFi, BLE, 4G and other wireless standards would be an asset.
- Identifying communication network security threats and proposing methods to mitigate them.
- Creating and confirming requirements for bus load and latency for all network frames.
- Working and defining the power network architecture
- Responsible to review, create and release the Network topology diagrams
Vehicle Network Architect - Experience and Qualifications needed :
- Proven experience in automotive electrical / electronic architecture systems.
- Relevant degree qualification.
- Understanding, capturing and recording requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of programming in UML.
- An understanding of the network architecture solutions such as Enterprise, AutoSar, Rhapsody or Magic.
- Working level understanding on CAN, LIN, FlexRay, and Automotive Ethernet protocols
- Background or experience in electrical architecture design and / or software implementation
- Familiar with Engineering Diagnostic Tools.
Suitably qualified and experienced electronic architecture engineers should apply or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment for further information.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.