A Software Quality Assurance Engineer is required for an aerospace and avionics systems specialist to work from their Coventry branch. It is vital that candidates have a knowledge of engineering software and quality audits for high integrity systems to safety critical standards.
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Complete software quality audits in line with company compliance plans and conformity regulations.
- Generate and implement software quality plans based on customer requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Aerospace regulatory and certification requirements.
- Management of software supplier quality.
- Implement a new quality management system that will monitor, maintain and implement improvements as necessary.
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer must have the following:
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar subject.
- Experience assuring safety-critical or ideally aerospace software engineering and developing quality management systems compliant to the AS9100 quality standard.
- Experience with aerospace standards for software development including DO-178/ED-12 and completion of software certification audits.
- Team leadership experience including coaching and managing others and evaluating performance.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a Safety Critical Software Quality background to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry based company will offer you:
- Excellent basic salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Health plan
- The opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge aerospace projects
Interviews for the Software Quality Assurance Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. Please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment for further information.