Senior Cloud Software Engineer
We have been engaged on an exclusive basis to recruit for Senior Software Engineer to join the cloud development team in a high technology, market leading R & D company.
The Cloud Provision Teams responsibility covers a range of connected technologies.
The high-level platform uses a bespoke Linux build and runs on in-house developed hardware.
The role is based in the South West UK with a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
• Designing, developing, testing and deploying distributed applications
• Evolving team practices and tooling towards continuous delivery
• Monitoring, measuring and investigating production issues
• Working in team based development sessions to share knowledge and responsibilities
Essential Skills / Experience:
• Experience in DotNet Core or NodeJS development
• Experience with AWS cloud services
• Experience with infrastructure as code (e.g. CloudFormation, Ansible)
• Experience with Docker or other virtualisation tools
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Engineer to progress their career and work in a dynamic, high-technology environment. In return for your experience, this Bristol based company will offer you:
• Excellent pension, holiday and benefits package.
• Performance related bonus scheme.
• Competitive salary.
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Senior Software Engineer please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.