Job title: Senior Software Developer
Salary Range; From £40,000 per annum
This expanding manufacturer are seeking a Senior Software Developer for their Farnborough Head Office.
A Senior Software Developer is required with knowledge of custom solutions and customer facing skills. Candidates with experience of the Automation and Pharmaceutical industry would be well received.
Due to growth this company, a description based in Hampshire requires a dedicated Senior Software Developer with high quality software development experience for a new permanent role. As a Senior Software Developer, you will be required to:
- Produce high-quality software to client specification within required timelines and oversee all aspects of the product lifecycle including design, development, testing.
- To be forefront in developing core products, instrument drivers and custom solutions across the software department.
- Working direct with customers providing customer support with either helpdesk ticket system or remote sessions.
The Senior Software Developer should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant experience and qualification within either computing, engineering or science and high-level software development skills in .NET (VB.Net and C#) WinForms
- Knowledge of desktop applications such as SQL, Visual Studio, Unit Testing, WPF and onboard instrument applications including MEAN Stack, HTML, Ubuntu OS, test-driven development behaviour-driven development and be familiar with CI-CD
- Excellent communication and management skills with attention to detail and full driving licence is desirable.
- Salary from £40,000 per annum
- 5% pension contribution and flexible working.
- Opportunities for international travel and career progression.