- Sector: IT & Cyber security
- Function: Software and IT
- Contact: Tom Duckett
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446163
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58083
I am currently working on an exclusive basis to recruit a Senior Software Developer into an exciting software analysis and modelling company. Their core sectors are focused on research, analysis and engineering in oil & gas, wet renewables, oceanographic, seismic, defence, and aquaculture, this continuously developing software constantly supports the needs of evolving engineering challenges and new market requirements. The successful applicant will be an experienced software developer that has a robust attitude and have the ability to self start. We envisage that the position will be 80% remote with a stopover in their head office based in Cumbria every other week.
- Develop software for internal database of customer licences, including both the back-end database, and the front-end GUI.
- Integration of Flexnet Publisher and the products in software suite.
- Cloud and distributed computing options for the software suite.
- MSI based installation program for the software suite.
Skills and Experience
- A sound technical background as evidenced by a good honours, or higher degree in a predominantly numerate or computing related subject.
- An enquiring mind, along with attention to detail and a strong desire to fully understand technical issues.
- Expertise in across the board software development which should include development in one or more of the following languages and functions: C#, Delphi, Python, svn, git, WiX (for installation).
- An excellent grasp of development for MS Windows operating systems is essential.
- Superb communication skills with the ability to offer direct customer support to end users and customers.
A competitive salary and benefits plus relocation support are available for the successful candidate. Joining this business, you will work with a small, fully established consultative team working in a technically strong, but globally facing environment. Candidates will need to be eligible to work in the UK and have a passport to support international travel.
If you feel you have the technical and professional expertise to support this role, as well have the personal interest to embrace an alternative working environment and lifestyle, then please apply directly or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.