Senior / Principal Hydraulic Systems Engineer - Leamington Spa - £ DOE
A Hydraulic Systems Engineer is required for a highly respected and innovative engineering consultancy. Operating in a variety of sectors including supporting some of the world's premium car manufacturers, our client uses expert knowledge to provide a full product engineering and development service.
As Hydraulic Systems Engineer, you will work on the design, simulation and validation of hydraulic systems for transmission and driveline systems. An increasing proportion of the work will be in the area of powertrain and hybrid technology.
As Hydraulic Systems Engineer - you will be required to
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of vehicle systems and vehicle powertrain.
- Specify, design and validate complex hydraulic components.
- Manage the technical and commercial aspects of projects as well as generating and maintaining customer relationships.
- Understand the principles of electronic control systems, which interface to hydraulic systems.
- Lead design and simulation reviews, concept generation and sign-off technical reports.
As Hydraulic Systems Engineer you will have
- Knowledge of MATLAB\Simulink\Stateflow for algorithm design and model-based design techniques for automotive applications.
- Knowledge of Amesim / SimScape Hydraulics libraries is desirable.
- Experience of IS026262 / IS013849 / CANape and INCA advantageous.
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Hydraulic Systems Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter .