- Sector: Electrification
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Paul Robson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446117
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59429
Senior / Principal - Application Software and Systems Engineers - Nuneaton - £ Highly Competitive DOE
Senior and Principal level - Application Software and Systems Engineers are required for a rapidly expanding high-technology centre. Based in an innovative, supportive and quality driven environment, you will work with prestige and high-profile clients on cutting-edge automotive and off-highway products
As Senior / Principal Application Software and Systems - you will be required to
- Lead the application and development of application-level software and system integration for passenger car and commercial vehicle applications.
- Be part of a team, responsible for delivering application software for customer projects into electrified powertrains.
- Apply experience in engineering development and delivery of automotive application software, especially in electrified powertrain systems.
- Work with a good awareness of Functional Safety.
- Focus on understanding complete powertrain architecture, interfaces and transmission control.
- Take on project delivery responsibility on Global OEM and Tier 1 programmes.
- Elicit and implement requirements from design to production.
- Core experience of algorithm design & implementation in model-based environment using Matlab/Simulink or Ascet-SD
As Senior / Principal Application Software and Systems Engineer - you will have
- Evidence of progressive responsibility and hands-on experience with vehicle system architectures and control system applications.
- Vehicle and/or test-rig based development experience.
- Vehicle and controller communication networks; e.g. CAN, CAN-FD, J1939, XCP
- Experience in validation / verification / test programs for embedded systems to ensure designs are fit for purpose; including Functional Safety aspects
- A positive, can-do attitude and be a competent communicator, able to build a rapport quickly
- Sound analytical and organizational skills with ability to prioritise effectively
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects.
- The opportunity to influence some of the most ground-breaking vehicles in the automotive arena today.
Suitably qualified and experienced Application Software and Systems Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.