almost 2 years ago
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (Geometry)
6 Month Contract Assignment
Can you offer a proven background within Supplier Quality Engineering and a focus on Geometry Assurance?
Are you keen on exploring opportunities abroad within a world class engineering environment focussing on timely product and process performance at external Suppliers?
This exciting Contract Supplier Quality Engineering role will see you undertake a number of key tasks;
- Undertaking measurement planning
- The programming of measuring machines
- The development of measuring fixtures
- The review of measurement set up, methods and fixtures
- The interpretation of drawings
In addition to a good knowledge of manufacturing technologies, appearance approval requirements and fit and finish, key requirements for this role will include;
- An expert knowledge of Quality Assurance Tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA and MSA)
- Strong knowledge of geometrical tolerances, gap and flush, reference systems, form fit and function, tolerance chain calculation
- Experience of geometry analysis at component or system level
- Proven experience in analysis of trends and capability
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma, TeamCenter, Minitab, CAD, CM4D and DMIS
This Contract Supplier Quality Engineer role will demand considerable travel to Supplier sites and an excellent grasp of the English language is essential. If keen to learn more please contact Grant Nisbet at Jonathan Lee.