£50k - 60k per year
Senior Site Manager - Automation - Oxford
£50,000 to £60,000 p.a
As a Senior Site Manager, you will be a key member of Project Team. The main role will consist of enforcing safe working procedures of our automation installation teams and subcontractors as required by the Health & Safety Regulations such as Construction, Design and Management regulations 2015.
The Senior Site Manager will be managing the installation of mostly large projects, in a warehouse automation environment managing a small team of site managers on site and carrying out some onsite project management tasks.
The position will be for projects based mostly in the UK , however it may be necessary to work outside the UK as and when required.
- Overall responsibility for Management of Health & Safety
- Managing on site personnel and sub-contractors on a day to day basis
- Local programme management in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Maintaining the relevant site H&S procedures and documentation
- Management of the general day to day running of the project
- Carrying out regular safety audits and checks
- Organisation and coordination of material and plant deliveries arriving on site and coordination of their return
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) qualification or equivalent
- An understanding of the installation of Material Handling Systems is essential
- Systematic approach to dealing with problems and issues
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Ability to organise both day to day tasks and prepare for future tasks as detailed in the project programme
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite of applications Report production (internal and client progress reports)
Interest in the Senior Site Manager is expected to be high so if you have skills and experience required to deliver large installation projects in an automation warehousing environment, please contact Oliver Smith on 01384 446104 to discuss further or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.