Bournville, West Midlands
£20.00 - £26.00 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Senior FMCG Scientist opportunity working for a multinational confectionery company.
The person would need to have:
- Previous FMCG experience.
- A food science background.
- Experience in New Product Development and Product Commercialisation.
- Represent Product R&D in multi-functional project meetings and provide Product leadership in projects with minimal to no supervision.
- Manage project communications relating to process issues, including commercial team and Supply chain team with minimal to no supervision.
- Ensure all process procedures and methodologies are adhered to and develop Product specifications, HACCP documentation, trial forms for given project.
- Manages/lead project teams for large to major-sized projects, including those with multiple business partners. Project scope could involve several sub-projects.
- Excellent cross-functional and external organisational skills, including time management and priority setting.
- Previous food manufacturing experience.
- Product & Process feasibility.
- Food Science / Chemical Engineering Degree.
In return our client can offer you a 12-month contract based in Birmingham and offering an hourly consolidated rate of £26.62.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.