Competitive Salary and Package
Sales Executive / Sales Manager - Automotive
Competitive Salary + car, bonus & benefits
Packaging Solutions - UK/Home/Office based
My Client supplies premium thermoformed packaging solutions to a wide range of customers and markets including automotive, FMCG brands, retail packaging, consumer, commercial and industrial. Being a business centred around innovation, excellence, and New Product Development, they will design and manufacture bespoke packaging to meet their Client's needs. Within one of their markets, Automotive, they supply bespoke packaging for a range of supply chain and OE companies in support of component and systems protection.
What makes this business unique is that most products contain recycled material (rPET) not only demonstrates sustainability but also focuses on the protection of environmental factors too. The new Senior Sales Executive/Manager will be tasked with winning and developing new business with a sound focus on innovation, solutions, and relationship management.
Your duties & responsibilities will include the following:
- To be targeted at securing contracts of multi-year duration for current or future automotive systems and/or component supply
- Understand and follow process surrounding Service Level Agreements
- You will be tasked with identifying new prospects and monitoring performance using CRM system
- Delivering completion of monthly sales and gross profits targets
- Developing long term relationships with newly gained customers
- Provide technical advice and guidance on the best production technologies for the customer
- You will assist the Sales Director in the preparation of Sales Budgets
- A key characteristic of this role is that the successful candidate targets relevant contacts at retailers including C-Suite and senior management as the access point into new accounts
We are looking for the following:
- A motivated and solution driven Senior Sales Executive/Manager with experience in the automotive packaging arena
- A successful Senior Sales Executive/Manager looking for a new challenge
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
- The self-discipline to manage workload autonomously, working between home and office when required
- Experience or contacts within the sectors being targeted would be highly advantageous
- Strong commercial acumen and an eye for innovation
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to support this role, then please apply directly or contact Matthew Heath (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.