A Sales Coordinator is required for an established supplier and manufacturer of electronics within the aerospace and defence industries. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the sales department responsible for coordination and support of the sales team across the bid and proposal process whilst maintaining the reporting and CRM systems.
The role of Sales Coordinator will include:
- Prepare customer quotations, tenders and bids.
- Liaise with different parts of the business to ensure information for bids and tenders is completed on time.
- Completion of pre-order specifications and configuration documents for the purchasing department.
- Provide a point of contact for receiving and reporting telephone and web inquiries
- Prepare Management Meeting Pack for Sales
- Providing reports.
- Ensure all details on the Customer Relationship Management system is correct and produce accurate reports.
- Provide support to the sales team that may include: making travel arrangements, taking minutes and time and diary management.
- Occasional travel to customer or suppler sites may also be necessary.
Suitable candidates for the Sales Coordinator position will need to possess the following experience:
- Good IT skills with MS Office & Microsoft Windows.
- Experience in maintain a CRM system.
- Good excel skills with an understanding of financial spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Understanding of quality standards and systems.
- Preference will be given to applicants from a manufacturing or engineering background.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with solid experience in a co-ordination role to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gloucester based company will offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent non-standard pension scheme
- 1pm Finish on a Friday
If you have the required experience and are looking for a position where you have autonomy working within a very reputable and highly technical manufacturing company then please click on the link to apply or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.