Due to continued growth this London based Robotics firm who have developed a unique worlds first product are looking for a Senior Robotics Software Engineer
Salary: Circa £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Suitable for: Robotics Software Engineer, Software & Robotics Engineer, Robotics Engineer, Software Engineer
A role has become available for robotics software expert to join my clients product development team. The candidate will work both individually and in a small team to develop high-quality software to be included in their flagship product.
Skills & Requirements:
- B.S. / M.S. / PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of C++ development experience
- Vast experience with Robotics
Any of these below would be a great add on:
- Robotics Experience (ROS, Motion planning, and capture, Continous integration, and deployment, Manipulation, Algorithms, Inverse Kinematics, Grasping, Path-Planning)
- Computer Vision Experience (3D Pose Estimation, Object Recognition, Stereoscopy)
- Agile Experience
My client take good care of their people, in return for your hard work, you will be entitled to
- A competitive salary
- Proven equipment
- Possible remote days/flexible schedule
- We would consider remote work if the candidate is willing to travel once a month to London
- You will work in a scrum-based agile development cycle.
- You will be working alongside founder, researchers, and engineers to design and build a worlds first product
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Robotics Software Engineer role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.