Job Title: Senior RF Engineer
Location: Milton Keynes
A Senior RF Engineer is required to join the specialist design engineering team within an innovative technology company that specialise in RF and Microwave products for the defence and aerospace industries. The Senior RF Engineer will develop complex microwave and RF components, sub-assemblies and equipment for Aerospace and Radar applications.
Senior RF Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Carry out detailed design, development and evaluation of RF and Microwave components, sub-assemblies and equipment’s that meet the company strategic direction and customer needs.
- Work in a multi-functional department supporting Digital, Mechanical and Software Engineers.
- Perform detailed design analyses; including parts stress, worst case and MTBF.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Senior RF Engineer
- A degree in Electronics engineering, ideally focusing on RF and Microwave design techniques.
- Extensive experience in design of RF products within an R & D department.
- Knowledge of RF or Microwave design tools – HFSS, CST Micro Studio.
- Ideally from a high integrity electronics background.
This is an excellent opportunity an electronics specialist to develop your career and work in a highly technical environment. In return for your experience, this Milton Keynes based company will offer you:
- Non-standard pension scheme
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexible benefits package
**Security Clearance will be required for this role and therefore only applications from candidates able to obtain this will be considered
We are specialists in Aerospace, Defence and Aviation jobs. If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Microelectronics Design Engineer or are interested in Aerospace Engineering jobs then contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.