Senior RF Engineer
Oxford (UK) or Stockholm (SWE)
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Start Date ASAP
Are you a highly experienced RF Engineer who is looking for a new and dynamic challenge? -If so, then our client may be looking for you!
We are seeking applications for an outstanding RF engineer to join a ground-breaking company who are developing a next-level medical product which could revolutionise diagnostic healthcare and person-centred patient care for the future.
At Jonathan Lee Recruitment we are always interested in transferability of skills into new and existing sectors, so you won’t need to have come from a medical device background, you could be currently working in Aerospace, Defence, Communications, Automotive, Marine or Space engineering.
The right candidate will be a highly experienced engineer who is passionate in what they do and is fastidious in how they do it.
You will be looking for a new challenge, and willing to cross sectors, industries and frontiers to find it.
- Demonstrable experience to senior engineer level
- Honesty and Integrity
- Passionate about unlocking the potential of RF technology
- Passionate about patient-centred care
- Infectious enthusiasm
- Disruptive thinkers
- Whole-project lifecycles (Starter-finisher)
- Hands-on engineer who is comfortable in simulation and prototyping
- Have a wide tool-kit of analysis skills and methodologies (and not be afraid to use them)
- Fastidious and methodical
- RF Modules
- Printed Antennas
- Ultra Wide Band RF
- Vector Analysis
- RF circuits and hardware
- RF Data Analysis
- 500 Hz – 10 GHz
- Experienced in RF simulation tools (ANSYS, Matlab) and data analysis
- Requirement capture and review
- Validation and Verification
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent benefits including co-ownership after 3 years
- Longevity of employment
- An opportunity to work on a ‘World’s First’ product
- To work in a company who has a strong vision and clear mission statement
- To be part of a thinking organisation who make the right engineering decision as opposed to rushing through products to deadlines
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, and would like to know more about our client, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tim Parkes on 01384 446145
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.