£33.55 - 33.55 per hour
Title: Senior Reward Consultant (37016)
Contract Position based at: Whitley
Rate: up to £33.55/hr Ltd rate (which equals £26.16/hr PAYE rate )
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Support the operations at HR Direct for Reward and manage own performance delivery Lead on the delivery of the annual global cycle plan activities and coordinate the communications of the global bonus scheme.
- Deliver a HR customer service focused on the resolution of enquiries regarding HR policies, process and procedure.
- Maintain and build effective relationships with the wider HR community and the business i.e. CoE, Shared Delivery HR, Business HR and customer base.
- Operational management to ensure all transactional and administrative reward processes are executed accurately as per the service level agreements.
- Work effectively as part of the HR Direct operational team.
- Support the development, maintenance and deployment of policies under the HR Direct area.
- Ensure the company has appropriate access to market data and uses it in a consistent manner across UK and Europe, when providing market data analysis and establishing the Recruitment ranges.
- Lead on headcount and salary data reporting and any ad hoc reports requested on elements of the salary package.
- Resolution of complex pay related employee and manager queries including recalculation of pay and incentives and instructing systems and payroll updates.
- Support on Reward & Benefits global projects.
- Have experience of running annual compensation cycles, ideally with SuccessFactors or similar
- HR systems knowledge
- Experience of working in a multinational company Individual who has worked in a company with trade unions
- Previous experience of working in HR Customer Service role at a similar level
- Experience of SAP or similar HR databases and compensation planning tool, e.g. Success Factors or similar
- Ability to deliver results consistently in a fast paced HR Service Centre
- Experience in Reward is essential and an understanding of Reward processes and principles is expected
- An advanced level of Excel knowledge
- Outstanding analytical understanding and expertise
- Ability to multi-task a high personal workload, balancing delivery of conceptual work with attention to detail and hand on delivery
- Understanding of people management including resource planning
- Experience of questioning and challenging the norm, and influencing based on sound research/data
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience preferred
The role is Inside IR35.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.