Senior Research Scientist – Fluid Treatment – Wiltshire - £ Highly Competitive DOE
Our client is a high-profile technology and product leader and is now seeking a Senior Research Scientist to enable the delivery of novel fluid treatment technologies from concept to integrated solutions. Working within a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers, you will apply your broad expertise to deliver research that impacts and creates new life-enhancing products.
As Senior Research Scientist – Fluid Treatment – You will be required to
- Research and develop new technology solutions to drive new products in gas and water treatment.
- Lead collaborative project teams with peers across technology departments to deliver research projects that align with the product development strategy
- Propose, research and develop new technology solutions in gas and water purification to drive new products
- Deliver specialist knowledge to the senior management team in research and project reviews
- Problem solving at technology and product levels through rigorous scientific work
- Optimize fluid treatment technology to deliver improved performance at lower cost in products
- Develop test and analysis capability to the highest standard to enhance the ability to evaluate gas and water treatment technologies
- Present results to peers and senior colleagues to inform the technology development direction.
- Collaborate with peers across departments to ensure that research aligns with product development strategy
As Senior Research Scientist – Fluid Treatment – You will be
- Qualified in Chemistry or Physical Science to at least degree level
- Have prior experience of cross-discipline research projects involving multiple collaborators, desirably in the chemical or related industry
- Have significant experience in catalysis, filtration or purification technology.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.