- Sector: Advanced Technology
- Function: Product design and development
- Contact: Paul Robson
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446117
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59433
Senior Research Manager – Fluid Treatment – Wiltshire - £ Highly Competitive DOE
Our client is a high-profile technology and product leader and is now seeking a Senior Research Manager to work within the Environmental Care Research Team of a world-class research, design and development department. Working within a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers, you will apply your broad expertise to deliver new life-enhancing fluid-treatment products. Current products include fans, purifiers, heaters and humidifiers while multiple new exciting products are being developed, for an increasing list of applications.
As Senior Research Manager – Fluid Treatment – You will be required to
- Line manage a cross-functional team of chemists, physicists, engineers and technicians.
- Mentor and guide team members and junior managers.
- Lead and deliver product-focused technology projects, owning the technology roadmap and strategy for Fluid Treatment Research.
- Generate intellectual property and collaborate with team members to generate innovative concepts for new technologies.
- Analyse test results, summarising findings and communicate these to the highest level.
- Liaise with development teams to ensure effective transfer of technology into future product ranges.
- Identify potential research areas which would benefit from new technology development.
As Senior Research Manager – Fluid Treatment – You will be
- An expert in areas of air and water purification and associated treatment technology.
- Experienced in leading teams to successfully develop technology from concept to deployment.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of facilitating personal development and growth within your team.
- A superb communicator with excellent presentation skills, able to present technical information accessibly to the highest level.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.