Job Title: Senior Recruiter
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contract Length: 6 months
A Senior Recruiter is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gothenburg, Sweden, on a 6 month contract basis.
It's not about cars. It's about people. Our human-centric focus is what makes us different from all other car companies, and it's at the heart of everything we create. If you want to join us in our mission to make people's lives less complicated, we offer you a chance to grow together with talented people who want to make a true difference.
We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people on-board. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential.
Join us in building a world leading recruitment organisation where we are in the forefront when it comes to recruitment technology, processes and candidate experience in a truly global setting.
- As a Senior Recruiter, you will have full life cycle recruitment accountability.
- You will act as an advisor, partner with Hiring Managers to support current and future needs and ensure a full understanding of their recruitment requirements.
- You will build and maintain a pool of key talents and engage with them continuously to secure candidate involvement and a strong pipeline for upcoming recruitments.
- Your responsibilities will include attracting the right talent globally by proactively sourcing, searching and connecting with people around the world.
- Also, you will ensure that we hire top talent whose values are in line with our Volvo Cars Culture by screening, interviewing and conducting psychometric tests.
- To be successful in this role you have a University degree in HR or equivalent. We expect you to have at least 5 years of experience in recruitment/search, preferably within Tech or IT.
- A suitable background is as an established top recruiter from a well-recognised search firm.
- Experience in proactive search and have worked in a global environment would be desirable.
- We also see experience and certifications in psychometric tests such as Matrigma and MAP as qualifying.
- You must be fluent in English, both verbally and written.
Competence and experience is important, but personality is key! We are looking for someone who is passionate and engaged, who wants to take an active part in developing our ways of working and who wants to exceed expectations in delivery. Since we work with many different stakeholders internationally while sometimes having tight deadlines, you need to have high integrity, strong communication and cooperation skills. Furthermore, we work in a fast paced and sometimes demanding environment so you need to be very business and performance driven.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.