Job title: Senior Quality Officer
Salary Range: £16.88 PAYE
Urgently seeking a Senior Quality Officer who can demonstrate previous experience and knowledge in Quality Assurance in Pharmaceutical GMP Quality Management systems.
Working for a multinational company based near Reading your role as Senior Quality Officer will be:
- To review and approve of processes and procedures using Q-Pulse (Deviations, OOS, Change Control, method validation).
- Internally audit the laboratories and departments, document control, issuing and withdrawal of documents.
- Participate in annual quality reviews in the laboratories, prepare the minutes, create the actions in Q-Pulse, follow up and review their completion.
3 Key Skills:
1) Knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance in Pharma GMP Quality Management systems.
3) Very good verbal and written communication. Good written and verbal communication skills. Computer literate in standards MS office applications & Q-Pulse or similar. Electronic Quality Management system. Attention to detail.
Flexibility. Self-motivation. Well organised. Influencing skills.
Working knowledge of GMP, Quality Assurance Role, Pharmaceutical Industry - laboratory or manufacturing areas.
UKAS, Quality Assurance, Equipment & Computer validation, Data integrity, Equipment maintenance.
Scientific degree / HNC or equivalent.
This is a 6 month contract position offering an hourly rate of up to £16.88 PAYE based near Reading.
It is imperative that applicants demonstrate and prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.