£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Senior Quality Engineer
Location: Blackburn, BB1
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 p/a
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to work for our client at their manufacturing and engineering facility in Blackburn.
The role will be involved in providing Quality Assurance and Quality Control service including driving Continuous Improvement.
- Facilitation of Continuous Improvement Teams including improving the capability and quality of the companies Quality Processes and Products
- Maintenance and Development of the Quality Management System to BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
- Maintenance/Improvement of Process Controls and Quality documentation.
- Statistical Process Control and Data Management.
- Product release testing and Certification.
- Customer & Supplier Relationship Management
- Management of Internal, External, Customer and Notified Body Audits.
- CAPA / SCAR Processes.
- Experienced "hands on" Quality Engineer with degree or equivalent in an appropriate Technical Discipline.
- QA/QC experience in relevant, highly regulated, Manufacturing environments
- Confident communicator and proven track record with working with Customers and Suppliers.
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Internal auditor experience and experienced with working with Microsoft Office suite.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment