Senior Quality Engineer
£45,000 to £60,000 pa plus bonus and benefits
A Senior Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of automotive quality systems and processes. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry and new product launch programs would be well received.
Due to increased growth and the development of a new vehicle this company, a highly innovative and forward thinking organisation based in the South West requires a number of committed and well organised Senior Quality Engineers with excellent problem-solving skills and new product launch experience for a new permanent role. As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will be required to:
- Support PMT Teams in the development and launch of new product attributes across the full vehicle range to include chassis, interiors, BIW and EE.
- Manage and lead teams in the delivery of quality standards and systems across the attribute groups utilizing problem solving tools such as 8D and Six Sigma.
- Drive forward product quality processes to maximize performance and delivery using APQP to ensure project gateways and milestones are achieved.
The Senior Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Knowledge of problem solving tools such as 8D, Six Sigma and Quality Management Systems (QMS) to include IATF 16949 and VDA
- Ability to demonstrate a through and analytical approach to quality issues within new product development and launch activities in the automotive environment (OEM or 1st Tier)
- Strong communication and leadership skills pulling together cross functional teams, suppliers, manufacturing and engineering to ensure quality deliverable's are achieved.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of new product development and launch within the automotive sector who has strong quality exposure within an OEM or 1st Tier arena seeking to develop their career. In return for your experience, this South West based automotive company will offer you:
- £45,000 to £60,000 pa
- Bonus and Benefits
- Career development and progression within an innovative environment
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of automotive quality systems, processes and new product launch and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Quality Engineers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email