£45k per year
Job Title - Senior Quality Engineer
£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 p.a.
Are you a Senior Quality Engineer interested in working with some of the most prestigious super car manufacturers on the planet? We are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer with a background in a fast paced automotive manufacturing environment. After developing pioneering new technology leading to unprecedented market interest and an influx of orders, the company plans to expand considerably with the Senior Quality Engineer being a Key position in their successful growth plan. Are you used to managing customers, being responsible for all quality operations and worked with quality management systems like ISO 9001 or IATF 16949? If so continue reading.
As a Senior Quality Engineer you will;
- Support the Quality Manager across all quality operations, Quality Control and Quality assurance, Implementing and maintaining a range of Automotive quality tools to ensure a right first time / Zero Defect culture
- Use a range of qualify tools including route cause analysis and 8D to identify and resolve issues in a highly bespoke manufacturing process
- Be involved in customer reviews, attend meetings and support customers and the quality team on any quality issues or concerns
- Create and implement the best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities.
- Support the quality function from new product conception through to warranty analysis to ensure a proactive culture so that customers receive the product to the highest standard of quality possible
- Report on Quality activities on a regular basis to the Senior Management team, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- Coach, mentor and develop direct reports and manage a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement, added value and cost reductions.
- Support the management team in the delivery of department objectives and related training and monitor ongoing progress and performance in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
An incredible opportunity for an Experienced Senior Quality Engineer with the following;
- Appropriate qualification in Quality management such as ISO 9001 lead auditor or IATF audit.
- Strong route cause, and problem-solving (8D) experience in a fast-paced tier 1 automotive manufacturing experience
- Strong knowledge of Quality tools and process, FMEA, PFMEA, PPAP and writing control plans
- Experience in a customer facing role dealing directly with automotive OEM's.
- German OEM and VDA 6.3 experience desirable.
If you are a Senior Quality Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Quality Engineer role, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.