Job title: Senior Quality Engineer
Salary Range: £30,000 to £36,000 pa plus benefits
Industry/ Strapline: Aerospace, AS9100, ISO 13485, Quality, QMS, Quality Systems
A Senior Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of quality processes, systems, root cause analysis and AS9100. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to significant growth this company, a specialist provider of aerospace products and technology based in Taunton requires a highly analytical, well organized and forward-thinking Senior Quality Engineer with AS9100 systems and problem-solving experience for a new permanent role. As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will be required to:
- Coordinate structured root cause analysis in relation to problem solving; customer, supplier and assisting with internally generated issues
- Underpin AS9100 quality systems, providing support for CI projects and internally auditing activities to determine risks with processes and manufacturing systems
- Provide customer and supplier facing support with new product development and launch, quality concerns, supplier evaluation and nomination
The Senior Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Quality Engineering within an AS9100/ISO13485 environment
- Strong Continuous Improvement and process improvement exposure
- Excellent communication ability to deal with customer and suppliers as a key contact
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of AS9100 quality systems and problem solving seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Taunton based Aerospace company, will offer you:
- £30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits
- Career development and progression
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of AS9100 and Continuous Improvement and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Quality Engineer role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email .