Senior Quality Engineer
Circa £50,000 pa plus Benefits
Quality, Product, Assurance, Systems, Processes, ISO9001, QA, Customer, Non-Conformance
A Senior Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of quality systems, assurance, product quality and customer quality. Candidates with experience of the aerospace, defence and/or military industry would be well received.
Due to continue growth and demand within business operations this company, a highly technical and innovative organization based in Hertfordshire requires a forward-thinking Senior Quality Engineer with good awareness of product quality, quality assurance and customer facing support for a new permanent role. As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will be required to:
- Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the Company
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a practical quality plan to retain Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with ISO90001:2015, setting clear objectives for staff.
- Setting QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved
- Setting up and maintaining controls, documentation library and documentation procedures
- Monitor QA performance, Risk Management producing recommendations for improvement
- Participate in technical project reviews to ensure assurance aspects are built into the design
- Maintain the QA auditing process while managing nonconformance system
- Identify & prioritize non-conformance in products/services, implementing corrective actions
- Support the definition of assurance requirements to PA, QA, dependability and safety.
- Perform FMECA analysis and safety audits as appropriate.
The Senior Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Proven ability to take full responsibility for the delivery of critical system components
- Track record of developing innovative and efficient solutions to defined problems
- Good customer-facing and communication skills with ability to produce and present clear, concise and unambiguous presentations to customers and other clients
- Maintaining Quality Systems and associated requirements
- Development of Quality Assurance & Product Assurance Plans covering systems lifecycle
- Deliver compliance to ISO9001:2015 and the associated internal and external audits
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, investigating root cause
- Product assurance metrics, product quality tools, conducting reliability & FMECA analysis
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of quality assurance in the aerospace and/or defence industry seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Hertfordshire based aerospace company will offer you:
- Circa £50,000 pa plus Benefits
- Excellent career progression and development within a highly technical arena
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of product and quality assurance and customer facing support and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Quality Engineer role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email: email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.