Senior Project Manager – Automotive Electronics and Electrical
£Highly Competitive Plus Car Allowance, Bonus and Benefits
Do you want to work for a forward-thinking organisation that provides innovation solutions to some of the automotive industries most challenging technical problems within the development of new electric vehicles and platforms?
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Electrical and Electronic Integration and accountability for the overall successful delivery of the Project to the customer.
- Leadership and liaising with different stakeholders including customer management, internal stakeholders, suppliers, team members, support functions, PMO and Quality Dept. to ensure that delivery is completed on time with the required quality and a high customer satisfaction.
- Establish aggressive goals for the project and teams while tackling problems without delay, demonstrating high standards of performance.
- Use of engineering tools such as FMEA, DFM, DFA, Six Sigma.
- The Project Leader is the management interface directly to the customer and hence plays a pivotal role as a decision maker and influencer.
- The Project Leader is also part of the Project Steering Committee as the management representative responsible for the overall success of the Project.
Required knowledge and experience
- Excellent Leadership with the initiative and the drive to success.
- Engineering knowledge of different vehicle subsystems such as Chassis, Body, Security, Infotainment, Diagnostics, Electrical systems ECUs(s), On Vehicle EE systems (Infotainment, Driver Assist, etc.) design, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Knowledge of complex Bills of Materials (BoM).
- Proven technical project management & leadership capability demonstrated by recent delivery on time & budget.
- Experienced in Automotive development processes (NPI) and demonstrable experience of system release responsibility from concept to manufacture.
- Experience of using industry standard ERS & ECR processes.
- Successful history of delivery within the Automotive, Commercial Vehicle or Industrial Heavy Vehicle Industry sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity for senior project or programme manager to work on an exciting and engaging project in advancing automotive technologies. The is an excellent benefits package that the role offers includes:
- Competitive salary and car allowance.
- Performance related bonus
- Enhanced pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of the Unity WebGL specialist, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.