£70k per year + excellent benefits
Senior Project Manager - Warehouse Automation
UK Based Travel
£70,000 per annum
To project manage Group projects ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and that they meet the customers' agreed specification and scope. The focus will be on large scale projects in the region of £20M upwards although in the absence of projects of this scale several smaller projects could be potentially managed in unison dependant on complexity and size.
The position will be for projects based mostly in the UK however it may be necessary to work outside the UK as and when required.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Issue weekly and monthly reports to inform the Company of progress against budget and programme, listing any cost variations, identifying significant problem areas and with updated payment schedule.
- Manage both contractual and cost elements of projects escalating any issues to the appropriate line manager as required
- Maintain and manage the project time schedule and issue any updates and both internally and to the customer as required.
- Ensure with assistance from the design teams that all design requirements have been meet in line with the customers specifications.
- Ensure any project milestones or stage gates are signed off by the customer as required.
Project Manager Key Skills and Experiences:
- Proven track record in delivering projects across a broad spectrum within an associated industry
- Knowledge of intralogistical processes and solutions
- Minimum HNC in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar discipline
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of MS Project, Excel and Word
- Excellent dealing with business partners and in-house interfaces
- Knowledge of IT tools used in the own professional field
If you are interested in this Senior Project Manager opportunity and you have the relevant skills and experience working with automation systems, please click on the link to apply. Alternatively you can contact me directly on Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk 01384 446104
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.