3 months ago
Senior Project Manager
Permanent Salary and Comprehensive Benefits
Bespoke Construction Projects
The role is a permanent role based in Oxford working on bespoke construction projects valued at €1M upwards; the majority of this role will be to project manage the scheme from inception to completion which includes appointing Architects and all other construction professionals to hit quality, cost and timing standards.
We are looking for the following for this Senior Project Manager role:
- Proven experience managing construction projects from RIBA stage 0 onwards through to sign off and handover (Industrial and Commercial)
- Able to appoint relevant construction professionals through own networks of approved suppliers to the end user
- Skilled with the Microsoft suite of products to include MS Project
- Education in a construction related discipline (ideally a degree but not mandatory)
- Relevant qualifications in Project Management such as Prince 2 etc
The Senior Project Manager position is working for a globally recognised company and will be working on projects throughout the UK and some in Europe. They are offering the following for this position:
- Good permanent salary
- Very comprehensive benefits package
- Chance to work on some exciting projects
If this Oxford based Senior Project Manager role is of interest, please apply now and we can have a chat.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.