Senior Project Manager - Permanent - Systems & Software - South West London
A Senior Project Manager is required with experience of managing multimillion-pound projects within a systems and software environment. Candidates with experience of managing complex projects will be well received.
This South West London based organisation with over 100 years of history and expertise in navigation , require a highly motivated and driven Senior Project Manager for a new permanent role.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing the day to day delivery of a multimillion-pound multiyear programme, ensuring the delivery of the programme results with sound financial and risk management, in compliance with company rules and procedures.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Support the Programme Manager to manage project relationships, including partners, suppliers, and beneficiaries, in line with agreements, supplier code of conduct and best practice stakeholder management and contract management.
- To launch, organise, plan, document and effectively manage the execution and conclusion of all allocated projects to deliver on our commitments within baselined schedule and budget
- Implement, maintain and manage all elements of project management including value, scope, quality, procurement, time, finance, human resource, risk, opportunities and communications.
- Actively manage both Risk and Opportunities to achieve the best Business outcome
- Report performance of projects, engaging all Project stakeholders ensuring strong communications are established and maintained
- Provide robust leadership to drive team performance, competence and talent, and be a mentor and role model.
- Define, establish, manage and lead a high performing and successful integrated Project organisation
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, handle changes through managing the customer's expectations together with the requirements for the Project.
- Work with the Supply Chain team to ensure that all sub-suppliers are fully engaged and managed to deliver their requirements within allocated budget and schedule
- Programme Management Experience
- Team Leadership
- Customer Management
- Presentation skills
- Experience in complex programme management delivery
- Systems requirements management, definition, design, integration, V&V, acceptance
- Ideally Software Development, Platform Management System, Agile, Safety critical systems
- Technical Degree & PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent
Interviews for the Senior Project Manager will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114 or e-mail email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.