Project Manager - Technical Engineering Projects
Long term contract
The purpose of the role is to deliver projects from internal issue to final acceptance, delivery and customer payment.
The duties of the Project Manager - Technical Engineering Projects
- Manage all aspects of the contracts to ensure timely completion, specification and budget.
- To support electrical and mechanical engineering departments in order to achieve design standards.
- To foster and maintain harmonious relationships with customers, sub-contractors and company staff.
- To maintain control over all company and sub-contract personnel to ensure compliance with all safety, quality assurance and environmental protection standards and procedures.
- To attend, contribute and when required call meetings to effectively manage projects.
- Provide assistance where required in the process of customer quotations.
- To maintain and assist in the development of project management control for costs and planning.
Skills and experience required: Project Manager - Technical Engineering Projects
- A demonstrated career history in engineering project management in the automotive, aerospace or aligned industries.
- Solid people management and communication skills.
- Practical Project Manager experience in an engineering discipline.
- A recognised Degree in Engineering.
- Eligibility to work in the UK essential.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281