Senior Project Manager - Tewkesbury
A Senior Project Manager is required to join the Growth & Innovation team based at the Technology Competence Centre of a globally successful company based in the Tewkesbury.
This is a proactive role which will make the most of your ability to build strong customer relationships with both external and internal stakeholders. You will co-ordinate a team of specialists and have responsibility and accountability for the execution of early- stage business development projects in order to support the significant growth in new business areas with new technological applications for the Aerospace Industry.
You will ensure the co-ordination of cross-functional resources whilst helping to meet the needs of the programme maximising on every opportunity to achieve quality, innovation and profitability
- BSc or Master's Degree - ideally in an Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience in managing complex high- tech projects
- Background in Engineering or Manufacturing
- Familiar with agile management approaches
- Possess the ability to deal with ambiguity and make tough business situations
- Have experienced, the introduction of innovative technological systems.
- Have an entrepreneurial motivation.
- Ability to manage external and internal customer relationships even under pressure
- Demonstrable record in technical project or programme management.
- Excellent salary - negotiable dependent upon experience
- 25 days Holiday - Additional days are available upon long service
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme - 6% standard increasing up to 10% based on length of service
- Employee share option scheme
- Flexible benefits programme
- Sick pay scheme
If you have knowledge Mechanical Design and Development and you want to be considered, please apply today and send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384 446114.