Process and Methodology Niche Specialist - Project Maintenance Advisor
Hourly rate to £80
Can you offer experience within Project Management and Business Analysis and holding responsibility for Digital Development and Delivery?
Working as part of the Maintenance Management Office you will take responsibility for preparing, maintaining, operating and improving the maintenance establishment function. You will be the key stakeholder and contributor in Quality Assurance and handover from IT projects to Maintenance and Operations.
Key tasks in this Process and Methodolgy Niche Specialist role will include;
- Act as Subject Matter Expert within the Maintenance and Operation Management Area, including project and operations process, procedures, tools and portfolio area.
- Preparing and chairing the Maintenance Establishment Advisory forum and events.
- Preparing and chairing the Verify maintainability reviews before gate 4 or equivalent stage and the Maintenance Operational Readiness Reviews before gate 6 or equivalent stage.
- To consult and coach Projects, Maintenance and Operations groups and stakeholders in project and maintenance handover purpose and procedures.
- To ensure acceptance between projects, maintenance and operations according to Corporate finance, quality and portfolio procedures.
Key skills required for this long term contract assignment will include;
- A University degree or equivalent working experience within IT, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Maintenance Establishment.
- A deep understanding and experience of Business requirements.
- A thorough understanding of digital landscape opportunities
To succeed in this role you will have to be self-driven and engaged with a will to coach people. You need to have a strong passion for business with a customer focus and also be result oriented with a willingness to try out new ways of working. In order for you to fully enjoy this job, you should have holistic mind-set because you need to have the ability to see the bigger picture. If keen to learn more please don't hesitate to contact Grant Nisbet for further details.