Senior Project Engineer
Excellent Permanent Salary (Call for more information) and benefits
This is a permanent opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer for a leading aerospace and defence company based in Birmingham (they are moving to brand new purpose built offices based in Coventry in 2019/2020) working on the integration of new products predominantly in the heat exchange area of specialism.
We are looking for the following for this Senior Project Engineer position:
- Experienced gained at Senior Project Engineer level before, ideally in the aerospace industry
- Relevant qualifications and education (apprenticeship, NVQ, degree or equivalent)
- Proven experience running projects which includes NPI, design coordination, DFMEA, documentary control and liaising with airworthiness authority
- Proficiency with MS Project
This Senior Project Engineer role is an immediate start and you'll be working as part of a dedicated team reporting to the Engineering Manager. The company are offering the following for this Senior Project Engineer opportunity:
- Good basic salary (call for more information)
- Great benefits package
- Day hours
- Ongoing training
- Structured career path
If this Senior Project Engineer role is of interest, then apply now or give Gareth Simpson a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.