£38k - 42k per year
about 1 year ago
Senior Project Engineer - Manufacturing/Food Industry Equipment - Near Cambridge - £38,000 to £42,00 p.a
We have an exciting new opportunity for Senior Project Engineer to join one of Europe's leading manufacturers of products and solutions for the global food industry.
Reporting to the UK Operations Manager, we are seeking an ambitious and experienced candidate who will add value to the Projects team.
- Take ownership of allocated projects from order to delivery.
- Provides technical support to all teams throughout project timelines.
- Throughout lifetime of project, pro actively identifies any changes to the original scope of supply.
- Identifies and takes contingency action, where required.
- Uses knowledge and experience to produce layout drawings.
- Identifying and specifying all mechanical/electrical components within the scope of project.
- Uses knowledge for interrogation of product design. Identifies and documents cost savings.
Key skills and experience;
- This role requires someone with a strong engineering background and customer facing personality.
- Experience in the food industry, or food industry equipment an advantage.
- Proven experience in a Project Engineering position.
- Strong customer facing personality.
- Ability to create AutoCAD and Solidworks drawings.
If you are interested in this exciting Senior Project Engineer opportunity please click on the link to apply. Alternatively you can send your CV direct to Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.