Title: Senior Project Analyst (Brexit Team)
A Senior Project Analyst is required to join a leading automotive OEM based in Gaydon, Warwickshire, on a long term contract basis until at least March 2020. This will be working closely with the purchasing team to deliver changes associated with the UK leaving the EU.
- The role of Senior Project Analyst is a high profile purchasing role which requires stakeholder engagement at many levels within JLR and the external supply base.
- The Senior Analyst will be responsible for leading projects and initiatives across many key functions of the business including Global Purchasing, IT, Finance, Corporate Strategy, MBO, PR & OGC.
- A varied skill set is required due to the speciality of the role; an ability to communicate concepts clearly, a high level of interaction internally, as well as managing a continual flow of change within the scope of the project itself.
- This role is required to support the Global Purchasing team to deliver changes associated with the UK leaving the EU (Brexit).
- This strategic role will help to shape and lead activity required to enable Jaguar Land Rover to be ready for the UK leaving the EU, with the role providing a key interface regularly between functional departments, suppliers and outside agencies.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering projects across a broad range of areas from communication, supplier engagement and technical change.
- Leading supplier engagement activity to develop and implement questionnaires, events, workshops and face to face meetings that enable JLR to establish the level of supplier readiness against all possible Brexit outcomes.
- Analysis & control of data to support development of JLR Brexit strategy and input into the PR & Government Affairs functions
- Developing and delivering internal communication to the Global Purchasing Teams
- Developing and delivering advisory & instructional communication to the supply base; this will include developing communication platforms
- Coordination of the Brexit Terms and Conditions Steering Committee
- 3-5 years` experience in automotive supply chain or purchasing
- Proven ability to work independently, results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver projects in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- Developing & implementing strategies with the focus on delivering professional change that meets the needs of the end customer.
- Identify opportunities for creating synergies between different projects and work streams
- A resilient and enthusiastic individual who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs
- A strong communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders to influence cross-functional engagement
- An effective team player, actively supports team members
- Maintaining compliance with standard policies and procedures
- Ability to be highly organised and continually focus on attention to detail
- Extensive experience of end to end supply chain processes and material flow
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management and relationship management skills and experience
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to work to manage confidential and secret information
- APM or Logistics qualifications
- An individual with a proven track record in delivering results in both favourable and unfavourable conditions
- The ability to challenge in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience and personal style
- Experience of working in a global, multi-cultural environment
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW. For more information, contact Lois Weston at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384446119.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.