SENIOR PROJECT ACCOUNTANT
£45,000-£52,000 + bonus + competitive package
Manufacturing / Off Highway
This position sits in a vital area, evaluating and analysing the finances of major cross-departmental projects which feed into a >£1billion revenue business unit:
- Business partner with various department heads, representing the Finance team, in the appraisal and delivery of major projects.
- Take the lead in project budgeting and reporting.
- Collaborate with project leads to ensure delivery of milestones within agreed timescales.
- Report and present project and financial updates to senior internal stakeholders.
This opportunity is ideal for a Qualified Accountant to continue their development in a professional blue-chip environment. To be successful you will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent commercial awareness and be able to partner with multiple stakeholders.
- Have gained experience in the manufacturing or engineering sectors, ideally with a large organisation.
- Possess advanced Excel skills.
- Possess a full ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualification. Project Management experience or qualifications, such as Prince2, also desirable.
Our client is a large manufacturer and supplier of components to off-highway vehicles and heavy machinery. They now seek a capable and dynamic finance professional to work in a commercially focussed business area.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.