Senior Delivery Analyst Support – 38263
Pay Rate: up to £34.12/hr Ltd – inside IR35 (PAYE option available)
Contract Position based at: Gaydon/Whitley/ Midlands
Senior Delivery Analyst Support required in the delivery of a portfolio of vehicle and Powertrain programmes through the early phases of the programme, up to Verification Build.
- Coordinate the timing summary and capacity planning activities
- Supporting the development of Trading Division requirements in terms of timing, capacity and capability for future programmes.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Programme / Project Management
- Networking Data Analysis
- Previous experience of working in a Project team, using Project Management techniques and with a proven track record of successful delivery
- Previous experience of dealing with stakeholders to deliver a project
- Methodical detailed approach to work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place required interventions through support or from own knowledge base.
- Ability to undertake risks and issues assessments
- Ability to combine short team pragmatic focus with longer term planning
- A good communicator who can communicate complex ideas
- An effective team player, adaptive, develops and supports team members
- Fundamental Business acumen
- Stakeholder Management experience / exposure
- Experience in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Relevant qualification and/or training in a recognised Project Management methodology (e.g. APM, PRINCE, Agile)
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply for this role please send your interest and CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.