Job Title: Senior Programme Coordinator - Procurement
Salary: c.£45,000 + Attractive Benefits Package
Are you a talented procurement professional seeking a new challenge? An opportunity to work for one of the world's most iconic brands. This prestigious, heritage Automotive OEM is looking to recruit a Senior Programme Coordinator to work within its Programmes team in Warwickshire.
As Senior Programme Coordinator, you will be the focal point to provide the co-ordination, metrics and control for all aspects of Purchasing in support of new vehicle programmes for an assigned model line(s), in-line with Purchasing strategy and Programme milestones:
- Coordinate purchasing program activities and provide cross functional interface for major vehicle programmes
- To represent Purchasing through various Programme meetings, including Gateways, Programme Steering Team, Design Reviews and Launch Control Meetings.
- Manage and facilitate Programme Sourcing Reviews driving and ensuring on-time sourcing to support programme timing
- Identify and support the delivery of development needs for the Programme team through the Performance Assessment and Development process
- Ensure Purchasing activities for all stages of the Programme are completed in line with Programme requirement dates
- Develop, distribute and ensure supervision of Programme metrics to deliver purchasing deliverables as required.
- To develop, drive, implement and monitor Purchasing processes to support Programme milestones.
- Escalation to Purchasing Managers and Chief Programme Engineer of programme risks where releases or required data/information miss their drop-dead dates.
- In conjunction with Purchasing team and the Supplier base, provide support to finance with respect to cost target setting process and on gonging adherence to an affordable business structure
- Provide analysis and reporting of programme material and investment cost status.
- Review Purchasing reporting metrics to achieve systemised and consistent outputs across all programmes
- Support in developing commodity strategies including Low Cost Sourcing and Commodity Run Out plans. Collaboration with other areas of the business on maintaining commodity strategies which meet the short as well as the long term aims of the business.
As an experienced Programme Coordinator do you have a proven track record of:
- Strategic Programme / Project management experience.
- Procurement experience, ideally gained within an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise tasks and have effective time management and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You should hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel, this may include overseas travel.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional with knowledge of strategic procurement and strong project/programme management skills. In return for your experience, this global leading OEM will offer you a salary of c.£45,000 + Benefits and career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of purchasing and programme management and you are looking for a new career challenge, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Senior Programme Coordinator role, please contact Lisa Osborne at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446162 or email .