Job title: Senior Production Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
A Senior Production Manager is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the defence electronics sector. The successful applicant will be from a production / manufacturing background with experience of electronics. The purpose of this position is to manage client relationships and manufacturing programmes in the operations department of high-tech RF and microwave components.
Responsibilities of the Senior Production Manager will include the following:
- Responsible for the timely delivery of manufacturing programmes to the customer cost and quality expectations (OTIF).
- Act as the point of escalation for customer issues.
- Ensure production and operations milestones are aligned.
- Adherence to health and safety and company policy and processes throughout programmes.
- Managing complex development programmes through to completion.
The Senior Production Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in a Continuous Improvement complex engineering environment.
- In depth programme management experience from defence, aerospace or complex electronics manufacturing background is essential.
- Extensive knowledge of Project Management methodologies and processes.
- Excellent communication and customer management skills.
- Ideally have previous experience as a production manager or similar role.
- Degree qualified, certified Project manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for to develop your career in management and electronics production. In return for your experience, this Milton Keynes based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Private health care.
- Non-standard pension scheme.
For further information on the Production Project Manager position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.