£23 per hour
Senior Product Designer x 2
The Product Designer plays a meaningful role in developing user-centric products. Our teams work agile and iterative with an eye towards solving problems and building value for our customers and our business.
What might a typical day look like?
- Working closely with product managers, software engineers and business stakeholders as an integral member of the team providing the voice of the user
- Researching the competitive landscape, industry trends and best practices to help guide team direction and decision making
- Conducting user interviews, surveys and synthesizing data to better understand customer wants and needs
- Creating sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity and interactive prototypes
- Conducting user tests and user feedback sessions to drive continuous design iteration and refinement
- Collaborating with other product designers in knowledge sharing and feedback sessions
- Represent the user`s perspective throughout the product lifecycle - from problem discovery, solution ideation and validation through iterative development and delivery
- Guide product decisions by conducting user and market research and receiving iterative feedback. Conduct user tests, user interviews, focus groups, surveys and data synthesis and analysis
- Work as a collaborative team member with business partners, product managers, developers and fellow designers
- Facilitate and lead design thinking sessions with various technical and non-technical partners
- Rapidly iterate and evaluate design prototypes and existing applications
- Develop visual identity systems, data visualizations, visual design, illustrations, etc.
- Produce materials for business partners and developers, including consolidated research findings, personas, user flows, customer journeys, wireframes, high-fidelity and interactive prototypes Information Architecture, Wireframing, Prototyping, UI Design, Visual Design, Usability Testing, Generative research methods, User interviews, Design Strategy, Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision
- Understanding of HTML / CSS, awareness of Accessibility best practices
- Proven experience of working as a Product Designer on an agile team
- Proven experience of User Testing and Research
- Proven experience of User Experience or Interface Design
Bachelor`s Degree in Information Technology, Design, HCI or related field
**CONFIRMED AS INSIDE IR35**
Contract to end 2021
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.