Global Procurement and Supply Chain Development Controller
Salary £40K -£46,000 per annum + attractive benefits
Based Coventry, Warwickshire
Senior procurement opportunity to join a successful, growing and iconic Automotive OEM based Warwickshire. As Senior Controller of the Global Procurement & Supply Chain Development team, you will take a leading role in supporting the Global Procurement & Supply Chain Development Manager. Leading a dynamic and dedicated procurement / supply chain team delivering a world class procurement strategy. Responsible for defining and developing the controls, measures and reports to ensure that the Procurement team deliver strategic objectives. An exciting procurement role controlling all major elements of Procurement's targets, ensuring that robust controls and measures are in place. You will also take the lead in presenting strategic overviews, influencing the Procurement teams' sourcing strategies.
- Analyse detailed / complex data and translate into meaningful summaries.
- Develop and maintain key Procurement KPI's, across all Procurement functions and ensure these support the organisations overall performance.
- Ensure that Procurement is fully mobilised with regards to required deliverables.
- Liaise closely with Finance, to ensure targets and results are aligned to corporate level.
- Ensure Global Procurement & Supply Chain Development team in defining and implementing strategy plans across the whole of Procurement and other functions.
- Provide Procurement / Commercial input into cross functional teams that effectively contributes to the organisation's goals.
- With the Global Procurement & Supply Chain Development Manager, implement clear and transparent processes, to ensure all Departments follow a standard approach.
- Provide Procurement / Commercial analysis into cross-functional teams that effectively contributes to the organisation's goals by applying a confident approach to teamwork.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and hold reviews to discuss latest status and progress in meeting the organisational targets.
- Promote good supplier relationships, through supporting the development of a Supplier scorecard and eventually, the development of a Supplier awards system.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally educated to Degree level, preferably in line with the role requirements.
- Previous Procurement / Finance / Analyst experience is ESSENTIAL
- Understanding of the strategic role of the Procurement function and ability to work at this level.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise tasks and have effective time management and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office & specifically Advanced Excel/ PowerPoint skills ESSENTIAL
- Post holder should hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel where their specific work responsibilities require.
Are you confident in your own abilities, innovative in your approach with a proven track record of taking on a high level, strategic procurement role?
Are you looking for a strategic role, with an opportunity of influencing a global and expanding procurement team?
Are you able to develop procurement strategies, together with the controls and measures to build and develop a road map for a growing and dynamic organisation?
If so, in return for your excellent strategic procurement and analytical skills, you will not only be offered the opportunity to join one of the world's most respected and fastest growing luxury automotive brands but will gain the following benefits:
- Salary Circa: £40,000
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance / Private Dental Plan
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move or simply seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Lisa directly on 01384 446162.