Senior Procurement Development Controller
Salary £40K -£46,000 per annum + attractive benefits
Based Coventry, Warwickshire
Strategic opportunity for a forward-thinking senior procurement professional or strategic analyst to join the Global Procurement & Supply Chain Development team of an iconic global automotive OEM. Having undergone significant growth and major investment in new products and multi-site manufacturing facilities this organisation is now regarded as the fastest growing global automotive brand.
A strategic role within Procurement, as Senior Procurement Development Controller, you will take specific responsibility for major elements of this growing Automotive OEMs short/med/long term procurement targets and ensure that robust controls and measures are in place. Lead in presenting a strategic overview for these elements and commodities and influence the Procurement teams' sourcing approach. Clear strategic planning, together with the controls and measures put in place will form the road map for this iconic brands' short and long-term procurement strategy.
- Analyse detailed / complex data and translate into meaningful summaries.
- Develop and maintain key Procurement KPI's, across all Procurement functions and ensure these support the organisations overall performance.
- Ensure that Procurement is fully mobilised with regards to required deliverables.
- Liaise closely with Finance, to ensure targets and results are aligned to corporate level.
- Ensure Global Procurement & Supply Chain Development team in defining and implementing strategy plans across the whole of Procurement and other functions.
- Provide Procurement / Commercial input into cross functional teams that effectively contributes to the organisation's goals.
- With the Global Procurement & Supply Chain Development Manager, implement clear and transparent processes, to ensure all Departments follow a standard approach.
- Provide Procurement / Commercial analysis into cross-functional teams that effectively contributes to the organisation's goals by applying a confident approach to teamwork.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and hold reviews to discuss latest status and progress in meeting the organisational targets.
- Promote good supplier relationships, through supporting the development of a Supplier scorecard and eventually, the development of a Supplier awards system.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally educated to Degree level, preferably in line with the role requirements.
- Previous Procurement / Finance / Analyst experience is ESSENTIAL
- Understanding of the strategic role of the Procurement function and ability to work at this level.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise tasks and have effective time management and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office & specifically Advanced Excel/ PowerPoint skills ESSENTIAL
- Post holder should hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel where their specific work responsibilities require.
In return for your excellent strategic procurement and analytical skills, you will not only be offered the opportunity to join one of the world's most respected and fastest growing luxury automotive brands but will gain the following benefits:
- Salary Circa: £40,000
- Discount on our privilege lease scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Private Health Insurance / Private Dental Plan
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
Interested? If you have the relevant experience and are looking for your next career move or simply seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Lisa directly on 01384 446162.