about 2 years ago
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Location: Various (HQ is in Hertfordshire)
Contract length: Initial 3 months with opportunity for extension
Industry: Battery Technologies
A number of Senior Process Engineer opportunities have become available for a global science and chemicals company and a leader in sustainable technologies.
The Senior Process Engineer will support the scale-up of eLNO cathode technology platform and is responsible for leading Process design and equipment selection, also being accountable for Standard and Philosophy definition and assurance.
The Senior Process Engineer works within Project teams under a matrix model, with other technical specialists and contractors to facilitate successful delivery.
- Responsible for overall equipment or process design for the project. Ensure all relevant specification documents are prepared in adherence to Capex Projects procedures and agreed with the client.
- Provide technical expertise as required/defined by the project.
- Ensure the correct level of technical input and review has been applied to the coordinated design.
- Ensure technical knowledge is kept up to date. Maintain close contact with technical experts within the relevant engineering fields.
- Ensure adherence to Policies and Standards.
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery, installation and commissioning of equipment, co-ordinating the delivery, installation and commissioning of multiple equipment items and multiple contractors.
- Development and inform Capital Expenditure requests as required.
The ideal person will have:
- Extensive experience as a Process Engineer on Projects.
- Experience in the scale-up of similar powder-processing technologies.
- Experience working in a matrix modelled, delivery-focused project environment
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical / Process Engineering
Desirable - Experience with moisture-sensitive powders and Ni-based chemistries
If you are interested and feel you have suitable experience and knowledge in order to fulfil this role, please APPLY NOW. For more information, please contact Rachel Meacham at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446112.