£45k - 50k per year + Benefits
This hi spec manufacturer of injection moulded products is looking to recruit an expert Senior Process Engineer provide technical support for the specification, purchase, installation and qualification of Plastic Injection Mould tools and equipment. The Senior Process Engineer will have extensive NPI and tool trialling experience within a relevant industry.
The Senior Process Engineer duties will include:
· To Identify and implement process improvements (efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness).
· Optimisation of modified and/or refurbished mould tools through the application of structured process optimisation tools, such as DOE , Process and Lean 6 Sigma.
· To perform moulding validation trials at the Tool makers to ensure all validation requirements have been met prior to shipment of goods.
· To perform moulding validation trials on site following installation to ensure all validation requirements have been met (IQ/OQ/PQ).
· To e nsure all equipment, process, usability, quality, and safety aspects are considered to deliver robust, capable solutions in production.
· To provide engineering support for ancillary moulding equipment, such as water coolers/heaters, masterbatch dosing units, raw material handling, de moulding robots and component handling.
· To support production if need be in root cause analysis when presented with issues in production related to moulding processes and equipment skills.
· Installing validating, maintaining and continuously improving all moulding systems.
· To assist in leading the project activities for plastic injection moulding and process development from concept phase through to pilot line and industrial manufacturing processes.
· To work within the project team to ensure required support is provided to meet project objectives.
The Senior Process Engineer will have:
- Experience and understanding of de-coupled injection molding and structured process development.
Communication at all levels with colleagues, management, customers and suppliers
Technical and scientific approach.
Accurate and diligent in documenting process development.
To apply for this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.