Senior Pricing Analyst
£30,000 - £39,000/year salary
A globally renowned FTSE 250 company with annual revenues totalling £1.5bn are looking to recruit a Senior Pricing Analyst to join their team in the near future at the Corby site.
Their Global Pricing team is focused on maximising sales and profit by working with product category teams - helping customers find and buy the products they need, making sure they always have a consistent supply of resources at the right price, delivered whenever and wherever they're needed.
You'll be joining a dynamic team with a portfolio of 2,500 suppliers and over 500,000 high-quality products, helping around 44,000 parcels reach our customers every day.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Pricing Analyst to join this team based in Corby. Within this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the Pricing Manager of a technology group with analysis and insight.
- Have responsibility for implementing pricing strategies, while also identifying opportunities for revenue and profit optimisation.
- Leading day to day activity of your teams Pricing Analysts and have input into their development.
- Challenging and reviewing the cost base and competitors price position to ensure competitive position
- Implement pricing trials to develop confidence in areas such as price elasticity and promotional effectiveness.
Take responsibility of supporting monthly pricing review meetings and cross functional, global pricing initiatives
- Liaise with other areas of the business with pricing information and improve price perception for the companies offering.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree in Business, Maths, Finance, Statistics or Economics
- Extensive and time-served pricing experience
- Confidence in shaping pricing strategies
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills
- Commercial aptitude, with a focus on the customer, to look beyond the numbers, and to drive value and decisions
- Ability to make decisions across large data sets
- Strong Planning and Organising skills
- Ability to articulate complex concepts and ideas across functions, management community and internationally
Our client place a strong emphasis on investing in people. As such, they wish to meet with people who have a strong belief in exceeding customer expectations and someone who takes pride in their work and the company they represent. They promote a positive and supportive culture.
What we can offer
Outstanding benefits package including pension scheme, childcare vouchers, life assurance, and career development to rival any global organisation. Providing a healthy work/life balance, along with a fulfilling and rewarding long term career.
How to apply
Please click 'Apply' or for a confidential discussion contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.