Senior Electronics Engineer – Warwick - £ Competitive + Excellent benefits
A Senior Electronics Engineer is required for an expanding, high-technology engineering company. The successful candidate will deliver the design, build and test of electronic systems for innovative automotive electrification applications; and will play a key part in ensuring future success within this rapidly expanding industry sector. The successful candidate will work within a highly-regarded, multi-disciplinary and growing engineering team.
As Senior Electronics Engineer you will
- Be responsible for technical ownership of electronic circuits, through concept, development and validation.
- Provide technical delivery of development activities to meet timescales and cost targets for R&D products and customer projects.
- Support the planning of electronics related activities.
- Interface with suppliers and partners with technical requirements and feedback for existing and new designs.
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines (e.g. embedded SW, PCB layout, mechanical design etc.) to develop complete systems.
- Support system integration by providing debugging capability and validation support.
As Senior Electronics Engineer you will have
- A degree in an Engineering or Science related discipline as a minimum.
- Relevant industry experience successfully supporting development projects in an automotive engineering environment.
- Use of schematic capture and PCB layout tools.
- Experience in mathematical modelling and simulation of circuits and systems, e.g. SPICE, PLECS, SIMetrix.
- Use of reliability, risk or safety analysis tools for the analysis of hardware, e.g. FTA, DFMEA.
- Qualification of systems to automotive standards, including EMC and environmental testing.
- An understanding of functional safety analysis, design, and validation to standards such as ISO26262 or similar.
- An appreciation of rotating machine design and motor principles.
- Writing technical documentation. e.g.: Worst Case Analysis
Suitably qualified and experienced Electronics Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.