Highly competitive - Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
The company are one of the most revered manufacturers of household appliances in the world. Due to some exciting new technology and product development projects, they are looking for a Senior Polymer Chemist to support the R&D teams with their development of battery technology. You will have extensive lab experience and be the team advisor on all polymer materials.
The Senior Polymer Chemist duties will include:
- Developing polymer materials for battery technology.
- Be heavily focused on hands on laboratory work
- Suggest new polymeric materials and ways of preparing these materials for Li ion batteries
- Be responsible for understanding material limitations and solving problems to enable rapid implementation of new cell technologies
- Keep well informed on new developments in both academia and industry
- Work together with other researchers to develop materials
- Work within an energetic research environment focused on innovation
- Be trained and developed to fully understand the R and D process for Li ion batteries
The Senior Development Chemist will have:
- Experience in a research environment developing polymeric materials
- PhD in Polymer Science or similar
- Undergraduate degree in Chemistry or related
- Experience of a Laboratory environment
- Hardworking and keen to learn
- Good track record for attention to detail
- Methodical approach to work
- Good organisational and planning skills
To apply for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.